We don't list or sell real estate. We are 100% focused on property management, proving that managing your rental is not a hobby.
What Are The Savings?
Let’s find out…
Most people who own rental properties hope for one of two things:
1. Earn additional income from your rental property
2. Break even (or come close) on a home with an underwater mortgage
Employing the services of a property management company may seem like an unneeded expense that will conflict with your goals of owning rental property: to make additional income, or break even. Well surprise, the opposite is true. The RPM System has been tried and tested for over 25 years to help you save money by working more efficiently to avoid and shorten vacancies, find better qualified tenants, employ cost-effective maintenance practices, and more.
Let’s dive in to five ways Real Property Management Select can help you make owning rental property profitable.
5 Ways Real Property Management Select Can Save You Money
1. Avoiding vacancies keeps the cash coming in. As an owner of rental property, your main objective is to keep rent coming in consistently. Placing well qualified renters in your home reduces the possibility of delinquency and eviction, while effectively maintaining the home keeps tenants satisfied so they’re less likely to move out at the end of the lease. Avoiding a vacancy is the fastest way to fill one.
2. Shorter vacancies reduce lost rent. Every day your property sits vacant is money out of your pocket. (at $1500 in monthly rent, that is $50 per day!) Filling vacancies quickly is crucial to the success of a rental property owner. RPM Select’s aggressive marketing campaigns, personal showings, 5 Point Tenant Screening, and systematic leasing will make the difference of making it or breaking it with your rental property.
3. Finding well qualified renters keeps you out of trouble. Placing the wrong tenant can cost you an average of four to six times the monthly rent, and with the wavering economy, the number of residential evictions has reached its peak. With RPM Select’s 5 Point Tenant Screening, we do everything we can to ensure a qualified tenant, which ultimately reduces your financial risk. When an eviction is needed, a property owner can expect an average loss of approximately $5000 on a $1,000 per month rental. Real Property Management Select saves you money with better qualified tenants.
4. Time is money the the rental business. When evictions and collections are necessary, utilizing automated and streamlined systems ensure that progress is happening as quickly as possible. Real Property Management Select is familiar with local, state, and federal laws, which keeps us from making expensive, and time consuming mistakes. These systems and procedures have been developed over the last 25 years to help property owners avoid costly mistakes and legal pitfalls. RPM’s knowledge on these matters will result in the best possible outcome in these challenging situations, and will minimize financial loss for a property owner.
5. Cost effective maintenance increases return on investment. Seasoned real estate investors understand that maintenance is simply a necessary part of owning rental property. You should plan on spending 10-15% on maintenance each year, or sometimes even more on older properties. If you’re spending less, you run the risk of higher turnover and extended vacancies. In addition, when you adequately maintain your rental property, there is a better chance your tenant will take better care of it as well, which means lower maintenance expenses for you. With discounts from vendors like Home Depot, Real Property Management pays less for maintenance services and materials, and we in turn pass the savings on to you. We are professionals when it comes to proactively managing maintenance, and quickly responding to tenant requests saves you money in the long run.
If you have other investments, you understand the importance of having these valuable assets managed by professionals. Why should your real estate investments be any different? At Real Property Management, we are ready to go to work for you – and we will work hard to get you a better return.
Trusted by Tens of Thousands Nationwide
And hundreds in Greater Sacramento. But don’t take our word for it.
Willie & I have been with Real Property Management Select since 2011, and the assistance we have received has been exceptional. Currently in our second property managed by RPM Select, we have been provided with excellent service. If you want to work with a professional team, RPM Select is certainly recommended by us.
I am pleased to inform you that I am satisfied and happy with the way Real Property Management Select helped me rent my San Jose property. This could not be materialized without your support team behind it, including Amy and Kat, who are very professional and helpful. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Why Choose RPM Select?
How Nice Would it Be to Work With Us?
Free Rental Analysis for Owners
- Find out how much your property will rent for.
- Learn about the current rental market.
- Get answers to your questions.